Total Pageviews

Friday, November 19, 2010

Pats Ports




My Most recent protrait done in pen, pencil and colored pencils... November 18th, 2010. Completed for a customer.


For the most part I'm happy with this one, but I definitely think that there could be improvement. The rendition of the girl is a bit aged, and is the weak point of this portrait. For every mistake we can learn, and I still posted this because there are certainly strong elements and passion here. Scans don't always do pencil portraits a justice.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I feel like after 3yr of school with you mate, I have never seen this side of your artist skill haha Nice character charm to them with out going to crazy I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, scans kind of add a grittier look to them, but Im still happy with it. I wish we had longer lifedrawing poses Lol.

    ReplyDelete